Focus on Carolina Park
Carolina Park is a 1,700-acre master planned community located off of Highway 17 in North Mount Pleasant. Set amidst a park-like setting, the community has recreation, shopping, education and gracious family living—located within minutes of Mt. Pleasant’s Towne Centre, 25 minutes to Charleston International Airport and short drives to both downtown and area beaches.
Two communities within Carolina Park, The Village and Riverside, offer residents a beautiful selection of upscale living—from townhomes, cottages, single-family and large custom homes—the ambiance reflects and recaptures the look and feel of great American towns and neighborhoods of the past. Timeless Lowcountry living with elegant amenities make Carolina Park an ideal place to call home.
Residents can choose from several floor plans and design options or create a completely custom-designed homes working with an onsite sales team, design professionals and builders.
Fast Facts About Carolina Park:
- The Village is comprised of 1,155 acres and home prices are from $400K; Riverside is comprised of 545 acres with homes prices from $600K to $1M plus.
- Merrill Garden, a senior living community of 142 apartments and 12 freestanding cottages, is currently under construction.
- Owner/Developer: Carolina Park Development.
- Builders: CalAtlantic Homes, David Weekley Homes, FrontDoor Communities. Saussy Burbank, SBC Home, Cline Homes, JacksonBuilt Custom Homes and The Burton Company.
- Recreational amenities include: Trails, walkways, stocked ponds, The Residents Club, junior Olympic pool, tennis courts, playground, outdoor pavilion and a 1.5-acre great lawn and dog park.
- Bolden Lake, scheduled for a 2018 completion, will become a centerpiece for Riverside residents and feature a boardwalk, kayak and canoe launch, shoreline walking/biking paths and an island accessible to paddlers.
- The “Knowledge Hub” includes a collection of unparalleled educational resources to residents and surrounding community neighbors: Wando High; Center for Advanced Studies at Wando, Oceanside Collegiate Academy; Carolina Park Elementary School; and The Children’s Center at Carolina Park.
- The new Mount Pleasant Public Library is scheduled for construction in 2017.
- Other on-property amenities: Mt Pleasant Fire/Police Station, Roper St. Francis Hospital, 54-acre Mt. Pleasant Active Park, Palmetto Presbyterian Church and St. Benedict Catholic Church.
- Future amenities in planning & development stages: The Village’s “town center” and Riverside’s own recreational amenities to include a pool and facility.
Source & Contact Info: CarolinaPark.com; 843.654.5083